Aderemi is a Senior Associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Commercial and Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group.
Aderemi has extensive experience advising a broad range of clients including private equity firms, corporates, Federal and State Governments, local and multinational clients on diverse domestic and cross-border transactions, regulatory compliance matters and the framework for foreign direct investment.
Before joining the firm, Aderemi worked as a legal officer with First City Monument Bank
• Nigerian Law School, Lagos (B.L.)
• University of Ado-Ekiti (LL.B)
• Corporate Commercial
• Mergers and Acquisitions
• Financial services
• Government and Public sector
• Corporates and Private Equity
• Regulatory Compliance
• Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
• Advised an insurance company on the $10Million equity investment by a private equity fund.
• Advised on a US$2 Million private equity investment for infrastructure deployment
• Advised a Private equity Firm on the US$15 Million acquisition of 25% interest and the financing by way of loan notes of a Nigerian food retailer.
• Advising a company on suitable procedures for investing in transport infrastructure in a State in Nigeria.
• Advised a Canadian company on the divestment of 30% of its participating interest in a marginal field.
• Advised the Arranger of a Five Billion Naira bridge finance for a State Government in Nigeria.
• Advising a company on a $60Million Project Development in the Nigerian hospitality sector.
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association