Adesola Olanrewaju-Kadri is a Managing Associate with the Firm. She is a high-flying, multiskilled legal practitioner and a wordsmith who provides a solution for a living and as a way of life.
Before joining the Firm she spent more than a decade leading associates in one of the top Law Firm in Lagos, Nigeria where she carved a niche in corporate and commercial practice, alternative dispute resolution, and intellectual property. She has over 14 years of transactional, company secretarial and compliance services, litigation and practice management experience.
Adesola’s engagements have involved a broad range of investments and divestments issues including joint ventures, due diligence, negotiations, arbitration, alternative dispute resolutions, and above all providing company secretarial and regulatory compliance services to clients.
Adesola is a Notary Public and a seasoned litigation expert with requisite abilities to draft complex pleadings and appeals in many areas of law. She holds a Masters’ Degree in Law from the University of Lagos and graduated with a Second Class Upper Division degree from the University of Ibadan. She was called to the Nigerian Bar in 2006.
• Masters Degree in Law (LL.M)
• Nigerian Law School, Lagos (B.L.), Second Class Lower Division
• University of Ibadan- Bachelors of Law (LL.B), Second Class Upper Division
• Corporate Commercial
• Litigation, Arbitration, and Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Corporate Commercial
• Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution
• Intellectual Property Licensing
• Regulatory Compliance
• Real Estate
• Conducted Due Diligence and advised a Public Company in its bid to acquire controlling shares in a particular private company in Port Harcourt Rivers.
• Led a team of Counsel to represent one of the Leading Telecommunications Company in Nigeria before an Arbitration tribunal and challenging the scope of the Sole Arbitrator in adjudicating over disputes arising from tortious liability.
• Providing services as trademarks agent for recordal of trademarks’ assignment, registration of trademarks in different classes, registration of patents, and copyrights.
• Provided Company secretarial services to several oil companies and registered Board of Trustees.
• Representing clients in different claims such as labour-related matters, breach of contracts, negligence e.t.c in Court.
• Providing immigration services to foreign investors on portfolio investments and facilitating the issuance of Business permits, expatriate quotas approval, and providing advice on strict adherence to global best practices.
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association
• Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria.
+234 (01) 2770762 – 117