Ayokunle is an associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Commercial, Dispute Resolution Practice Groups.
He is an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual with a blend of brilliance and creativity which gives him an edge in proffering dynamic solutions to clients’ issues.
Prior to joining the firm, he worked in a full-service law firm in Lagos, gaining relevant experience in commercial litigation, ADR, and Regulatory compliance.
• Nigerian Law School (B.L) First Class
• University of Ibadan (LL.B) Second Class Upper
• Corporate Commercial
• Litigation & Arbitration
• Legal Advisory & Regulatory compliance
• Intellectual Property
• Commercial & Professional Services
• Government and Public sector
• Provided legal representation in a Transfer Pricing(TP) dispute between a Nigerian Company and the FIRS.
• Advised as Solicitor to a Nigerian Company in its Referral service Agreement with its foreign partner.
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association
• Member, Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (NICArb)
+234 (01) 2770762 – 117