Chioma is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Commercial and Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group where she advises clients on regulatory compliance obligations in various sectors in Nigeria, foreign investment and corporate governance.
She has gained relevant experience in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements and contributes to due diligence exercise on project transactions.
She has experience in advising both domestic and Cross-border clients on Corporate Commercial matters.
● Nigerian Law School (B.L.)
● Ebonyi State University (LL.B)
● Corporate Commercial
● Corporate restructuring and Insolvency
● Private Equity and Venture Capital
● Debt Capital Markets
● Financial services
● Foreign Direct Investments and Joint Ventures
● Commercial & Professional Services
● Real Estate Finance
● Advised a client on the consolidation and restructuring of an aggregate of US$325 Million term loans to finance downstream assets.
● Advised the Osun State Government in the restructure of a N30 Million Vanilla Bond due 2019 and a N11,5 Billion Sukuk Al-Ijarah due 2020.
● Advising a foreign investment firm on the enforceability of a Nigerian Security (being the shares of a major Nigerian bank) and the implication of the Mandatory Takeover Rule to such enforceability.
● Member, Nigerian Bar Association.
+ 234 (01) 277 0762 – 120