Chioma is an Associate in the Firm’s Corporate & Commercial and Mergers and Acquisitions Practice Group where she advises clients on regulatory compliance obligations in various sectors in Nigeria, foreign investment and corporate governance.
She has gained relevant experience in drafting and negotiating commercial agreements and contributes to due diligence exercise on project transactions.
She has experience in advising both domestic and Cross-border clients on Corporate Commercial matters.
● Nigerian Law School (B.L.), First Class
● Ebonyi State University (LL.B), Second Class Upper Division
● Corporate Commercial
● Corporate restructuring and Insolvency
● Private Equity and Venture Capital
● Debt Capital Markets
● Financial services
● Foreign Direct Investments and Joint Ventures
● Commercial & Professional Services
● Real Estate Finance
● Advised as Solicitors to the Trustees in respect of the N100,000,000,000 (One Hundred Billion) Series 1 12.50% Fixed Rate Senior Unsecured Bond Issuance by Dangote Cement Plc.
● Advised as Solicitor to a Nigerian company in its acquisition of 80% of the issued share capital of a private downstream oil and gas company in Nigeria.
● Advised Sunfunder Inc on its US$4 Million Secured Facility to Daystar power a Commercial and Industrial solar developer.
● Advised a Syndicate of Lenders on their N5,000,000,000 (Five Billion Naira) bridge finance facility to a State Government in Nigeria.
● Member, Nigerian Bar Association.
+ 234 (01) 277 0762 – 120