Lisa Esamah is an Associate with the Firm working primarily in the corporate commercial practice. Lisa has advised on transactions involving Leveraged & Acquisition Finance, Debt Capital Market, Corporate Restructuring and Commercial transactions spanning Insolvency, Capital Markets, Private Equity and Regulatory Advisory Services to international and domestic private investors.
Before working at Sefton Fross, she previously worked as a Legal officer at the Ministry of Justice in Asaba Delta State. She has garnered experience in drafting of complex transactions in areas of Public Private Partnership Projects, Joint Ventures Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Legislative Drafting, Infrastructure and Construction Agreements.
● Igbinedion University (LL. B)
● Nigerian Law School (B.L)
● Corporate Commercial
● Corporate restructuring and Insolvency
● Fund Formation and Investments
● Private Equity and Venture Capital
● Debt Capital Markets
● Financial services
● Foreign Direct Investments and Joint Ventures
● Commercial & Professional Services
● Software & Computer Services
● Advised Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited (REGIC) on the acquisition by InsuResilience Investment Fund (IIF) of 39.25% Stake in REGIC.
● Advising a consortium of investors in their Public Private Partnership with the Abia State Government towards the establishment of a leather manufacturing company and a light manufacturing industrial park in Abia state, Nigeria.
● Advising a private equity firm on its acquisition of 50% equity in the share capital of a Renewables Energy Company.
● Advising as Solicitors to the Trustees of a N300 Billion Bond Issuance Programme by one of Nigeria’s leading conglomerates.
● Member, Nigerian Bar Association.
+234 (01) 2770762 – 121