Lisa is a Senior Associate in the firm and works primarily in the Firm’s Banking & Finance practice group
She advises corporations, financial institutions, private equity funds, multinationals, development agencies and the Federal Government on debt and equity finance and capital market transactions. In addition, she regularly advises clients on the framework for foreign portfolio investments in Nigeria as well as on cross border M&A transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa worked at Aelex Partners, and Eskimi Limited, a multinational mobile media company.
• Nigerian Law School, Lagos (B.L.)
• King’s College London (LL.M), Second Class Upper Division
• BPP Law School, Holborn (LPC), Second Class Upper Division
• University of Essex (LL.B), Second Class Upper Division
• Corporate Commercial
• Corporate restructuring
• Banking and Finance
• Private Equity
• Financial services
• Government and Public sector
• Foreign Direct Investments and Joint Ventures
• Advised Sunfunder Inc., on its US$4million finance facility to Daystar Power to fund its Nigerian solar power business.
• Advising Conex Group on the acquisition of 100% shares in the Sierra Leonean and Liberian subsidiaries of French oil giant, Total.
• Advised Prudent Energy and Services Limited on its US$180 Million acquisition (through Ignite Investments and Commodities Limited) of a 74.02% Equity Stake in Forte Oil.
• Advised the Debt Management Office of the Federal Government of Nigeria on its issuance of a non-interest financing NGN100 Billion instrument (Sukuk) in the domestic debt market to be used for road infrastructure development.
• Advised TLG Capital on its US$11.5Million structured finance in Grace Lake Partners Limited.
• Advised Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited (REGIC) on the acquisition by InsuResilience Investment Fund (IIF) of 39.25% Stake in REGIC.
• Advised a Nigerian oil gas downstream company on its 100% acquisition of the shares in another downstream company.
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association
• Secretary, Mergers, Acquisition & Corporate Reorganisation Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association – Section of Business Law
• Member, Finance Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association – Section of Business Law