Lisa is a Senior Associate in the firm’s Banking & Finance and Corporate & Commercial Practice Groups.
Lisa has extensive experience advising a broad range of clients including financial institutions, private equity firms, corporates, development agencies, the Federal Government, local and multinational clients on diverse domestic and cross border transactions, regulatory compliance matters, the framework for foreign direct investment and foreign portfolio investments in Nigeria.
Prior to joining the firm, Lisa worked at Aelex, and Eskimi Limited, a multinational mobile media company.
• Nigerian Law School, Lagos (B.L.)
• King’s College London (LL.M), Second Class Upper Division
• BPP Law School, Holborn (LPC), Second Class Upper Division
• University of Essex (LL.B), Second Class Upper Division
• Corporate Commercial
• Corporate restructuring
• Financing and Capital Markets
• Private Equity
• Financial services
• Government and Public sector
• Foreign Direct Investments and Joint Ventures
• Advised Prudent Energy and Services Limited on its US$180 Million acquisition (through Ignite Investments and Commodities Limited) of a 74.02% Equity Stake in Forte Oil.
• • Advised the Debt Management Office of the Federal Government of Nigeria on its issuance of a non-interest financing NGN100 Billion instrument (Sukuk) in the domestic debt market to be used for road infrastructure development.
• Advised TLG Capital on its US$11.5Million structured finance in Grace Lake Partners Limited.
• Advised Royal Exchange General Insurance Company Limited (REGIC) on the acquisition by InsuResilience Investment Fund (IIF) of 39.25% Stake in REGIC.
• Advised a Nigerian oil gas downstream company on its 100% acquisition of the shares in another downstream company.
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association
• Assistant Secretary, Mergers, Acquisition & Corporate Reorganisation Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association – Section of Business Law
• Member, Finance Committee of the Nigerian Bar Association – Section of Business Law