Love is an associate in the firm’s corporate and commercial practice group.
Love advises clients on the establishment of businesses including foreign investment in Nigeria, and compliance obligations across various sectors in Nigeria. She has advised on transactions involving corporate restructuring, capital markets transactions and commercial agreements. She has experience advising both domestic and cross-border clients on corporate commercial matters.
Prior to joining the firm, she has worked as a Legal analyst and case reporter for Judy Innovative Technologies Ltd and Emesyl Services Ltd.
• Rivers State University (LL.B)
• Nigerian Law School Lagos (B.L)
• Corporate Commercial
• Financing and Capital Markets
• Corporate Restructuring
• Government and Public Sector
• Regulatory compliance
• Foreign Direct Investment (FDI)
• Portfolio Investments
• Part of the team advising an international logistics services company on the legal framework for the provision of cabotage services in Nigeria.
• Part of the team that advised a top tier Nigerian commercial bank with respect to transactions between the bank and its customers.
• Advising as solicitors to a Nigerian company on the acquisition of 100% equity in another Nigerian oil gas downstream company.
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association