Nnanke is an associate within Sefton Fross’ Energy and Projects, Corporate and Commercial and Company Secretarial practice teams.
Before joining Sefton Fross, she worked as an Energy and Environmental policy analyst in Nigeria and the United States. She also worked in-house as part of a marine logistics company, where she gained experience about the commercial workings of the Nigerian oil and gas industry.
She is a key member in the Firm’s Business Development department and oversees all publications by lawyers on behalf of the Firm.
● University of California, Berkeley (LL.M)
● Nigerian Law School (B.L.)
● University of Lagos (LL.B)
● Business Advisory
● Company Secretarial Services
● Energy, Natural Resources and Projects
● Licensing, Regulatory and Compliance
● Part of the team advising the preferred bidder in its grant of concession for the rehabilitation, operation and transfer of a secured and independent multimedia communications system.
● Part of the team advising a major manufacturing company in its power purchase agreement with an IPP provider.
● Advising a private equity firm on its acquisition of 50% equity in the share capital of a Renewable Energy Company.
● Team Lead in Company Secretarial Team
● Key Member, Business Development Department
● Member, Nigerian Bar Association.
+ 234 (01) 277 0762 – 114