Pelumi is an Associate with the Energy and Natural Resources Group of the firm.
Prior to this, he worked in ACAS-LAW and F.O. Akinrele & Co, where he garnered experience in contentious and non-contentious work in Banking, Energy, Commercial Litigation, Shipping and Regulatory compliance.
He is a highly motivated lawyer who is innovative, detail oriented, highly effective in delivering professional and quality legal service with a deep sense of commercial awareness.
• University of Dundee (LL.M), Merit
• University of Hull (LL.B), Second Class Upper
• Nigerian Law School Lagos (B.L)
• Energy and Natural Resources
• Project Finance
• Business advisory
• International Arbitration
• Oil and Gas
• Power & Renewable Energy
• Foreign Direct Investment
• Advised clients in the Upstream, Midstream, and Downstream sectors of the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry on corporate structures compliant with the Local Content regime.
• Advised clients on acquisition and divestment of Oil and Gas Assets as well as bidding rounds for marginal fields.
• Was a key member on a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) transaction between the Federal Government of Nigeria and an SPV with respect to a steel plant.
• Advised clients on Independent Power Projects (IPP)s in Nigeria as well as the legal requirements to operate in the Power sector.
• Advised clients on the enforcement of foreign arbitral awards in Nigeria.
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association
• The Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
+234(0) 1 2770762-3 Ext 120