Samson is a Senior Associate in the Firms Energy and Dispute Resolution Practice Groups.
Samson is a seasoned business lawyer and has industry experience in corporate commercial law and practice in the energy/power and finance sector of Nigeria.
He has well over ten (10) years post call professional experiences in providing alternative dispute resolution/litigation services, legal advisory, due diligence and transaction support to local and foreign industry investors in the energy and finance sector of Nigeria.
• University of Lagos, Nigeria (LL.M)
• Nigerian Law School (B.L)
• University of Benin (LL.B)
• Oil and Gas
• Electricity & Energy
• Finance and Capital Markets
• Dispute Resolution
• Oil and Gas
• Capital Markets
• Advised on a $600, 000, 000 power project in Akwa Ibom state of Nigeria.
• Advised on a $400, 000, 000 facility support on behalf of a well-known financial institution in Nigeria.
• Advised on the acquisition of an asset worth over N25 billion naira, representing the buyer’s side.
• Advised on the acquisition of a real estate infrastructure project at United Arab Emirate (UAE), worth over $100, 000, 000.
• Advising on a proposed captive power and LNG projects in Guinea. Advised on the unitization project of the first indigenous exploration and production company in Ghana.
• Member, Nigerian Bar Association
• Member, Section of Business Law